Who I am
See those guys? I could be any one of them. (Though count out the one with the blue hair.)
I’m interested in a lot of things like music, books, movies, fountain pens, and ice cream. At work, I think it’s cool when I can help people or add value so my team can accomplish big things!
Mission and statement
As a Content Strategist and Designer, my mission is to help others connect content, usability, design, analytics, and technology.
My strengths are harmony, responsibility, intellection, analytical, belief, and futuristic.
How I can help
- Content strategy. I can help align technology, content, design, and analytics.
- UX writing. I like simple, clear language that helps people do stuff.
- UX research. Product development starts and ends by talking to your users.
- Analytics. Want to keep improving a product? I sure do. Finding patterns and areas to improve is fantastic!
- Content governance. Style guides and workflow create a consistent experience.
- Information architecture & taxonomy. I can organize stuff so it is easier to find.
Skills & Tools
- Confluence & Jira
- Google Analytics, Console
- Sitecore, Ektron, WordPress, Joomla, and other content management systems
- Team Leader
- Project Manager